Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Reading + Watching, Week of 7-14-14

There are a variety of forums I visit as well as sites I subscribe to. Lots of stuff to look through. Each week I'll be posting some of the articles and videos that have caught my eye.

GZCL Method, Simplified
Not a program so much as a methodology. A way to go about making your own programs. Similar to what I've been playing around with for my own training.

How much protein do you really need?
Pretty self explanatory. Paul Carter takes a look at several studies. 0.8 to 1.0 grams per lb of bodyweight.

Eric Cressey explains the ab roller

SPEED KILLS: 2X THE INTENDED BAR SPEED YIELDS ~2X THE BENCH PRESS GAINS.
Greg Nuckols looks at a few studies showing that a faster bar speed is the path to a bigger strength gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment